The terms we, us, our, company refer to Caravaanlife and the terms visitor, you, customer, user refers to the user. Please read this page carefully. Terms and conditions are binding on all users of this website.
- Caravans Rental: Terms and Conditions:
- All Tolls, Local Taxes, and Parking Fee are borne by the customer.
- For the Caravan which are rented on per day basis charges, fuel is to be borne by the customer. All Rides are Full Tank to Full Tank. Fuel at actual will be charged if not on return as an additional charge
- All distance and time are calculated from Garage to Garage.
- Any damages to the vehicle either temporary or permanent(internal or External), done by the customer will be fully reimbursed by the customer to the extent that the vehicle is fully back up in to operation. The amount will be first recovered from the customer’s safety deposit and if it exceeds, customers will have to pay up additional amount. The decision to apply for Insurance in such matters lies with the provider.
- Prices are calculated based on the destination discussed at the time of booking. Any changes need to be shared with us and it might impact the prices and other RTO regulations
- Influencing the chauffeur to drive rash or abusing our chauffeurs in anyway is strictly prohibited. All complaints must be directed to Caravaanlife at any point in time before, during or after the journey
- Adding more passengers than the legal limit is strictly not allowed and the vehicle will return in such cases without any refund
- No Alcohol, Drinking or Smoking Allowed inside our Luxury Fleet. If not returned in a clean condition, cleaning charges will be applied or more depending on severity
- Chauffeurs will have to full authority to deny boarding to customer in case of any alcohol, drink or any other potential hazards to the safety and features of the vehicle or journey. He may simply return to our office even without informing in such cases
- Carrying illegal Fire arms, ammunition, drugs or any other illegal activities is prohibited and the journey shall be continued and vehicle returns the moment it is found out
- Children below the age of 18 can’t travel alone and must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Airport transfers are not part of the outstation/local trips. Please verify with us if you are planning Airport pickup/Drop off service.
- If you have specific requirements for certain models, please call us and specify the requirement so that we can explore the serviceability.
- Safety of our vehicle, chauffeur and passenger is utmost important to us. In case if we feel the contractual terms or safety standards are compromised for whatever reason, we may retrieve the caravan and chauffeur unconditionally. Refunds are subject to further evaluation.
- In case of any communal riots, natural disaster or any other threats that our chauffeurs encounter during the trip, we may call back the caravan without prior notice to the customer
- In case if the caravan is used for any illegal activities, the customer will be completely responsible for the entire issue including the compensation to us.
- If at any point in time we found that the caravan is being driven by a different person or used for a different purpose, we can cancel the trip abruptly and recall the caravan without any refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings or on-boarding of customer without any explanation as per our safety and security standards even if the booking has been received
- These T&C are constantly updated and the latest conditions are applied even if it is not available in the invoice at the time of booking.
- If the Caravan is charged on per day basis, 300Kms/day is allowed and additional Kms are at extra cost.
- In Chauffeur driven caravan, maximum driving duration is for 12Hrs and 400Kms only [whichever occurs first]. We reserve the right to stop the journey as it is not good for neither the chauffeur nor the car for prolonged journeys
- Maximum speed allowed is 80Kms/Hr Over speeding may result in a penalty of Rs.1500/offense
- Our chauffeurs must be treated with respect, dignity and humility. Abusing them in any manner might lead to legal action against the customer
- Customer name used in the Booking invoice will finally be responsible for all T&C mentioned here in order to return the caravan in the condition given.
- Any damages caused or violation of traffic rules may result in profuse delay in refunds
- All passengers need to provide government ID cards for validation before on-boarding the Caravan.
- No littering (All sorts of waste like; paper, plastic, bio waste etc.)
- No trespassing. Respect everybody’s personal and physical space. No loud music when parked in the wild. Be one with the nature.
- Caravan needs to be parked at the designated parking only (Street side parking is not allowed and will be detected by our GPS System and may attract penalties)
- We have a tie-up with MTDC resorts for parking, washrooms and other amenities. If you choose to take the vehicle to the locations other than our official partners, the vehicle and your safety is completely your responsibility. If you choose to do so you agree that you are doing it at your own risk.
- In case of any questions or complaints please reach out to us at [email protected] or call us on +91 735552747/67
All the above clauses are applicable to all the Caravans listed on Caravaanlife.com in addition to specific clauses listed on each caravan page.
- Caravans Parks: Terms and Conditions:
- Caravan parks can be booked for either camping or for caravan parking as per the requirement from the caravaanlife.com website.
- In all cases customers needs to abide by all campsite rules defined for caravan/camping as per the booking done.
- Customers need to park the caravan only at the designated parking space provided by the campsite manager. Customer may be denied entry from the park with no refund of the payment, if the campsite rules are not followed.
- Any damages to the Caravan Park either temporary or permanent, done by the customer will be fully reimbursed by the customer.
- Any Activity booked through Caravaanlife.com is non refundable if the customer denies to do the activity for any reason on the spot.
- If customer gets injured or sick while attempting any activity booked through caravaanlife, Caravaanlife is not responsible. Customer is solely responsible for the same.
- Caravaanlife reserves the right for any last minute cancellation of the campsite booking due to any communal riots, natural disaster or circumstances beyond the control.
In case of any questions or complaints please reach out to us at [email protected] or call us on +91 735552747/67
- Select Holidays: Terms and Conditions:
- All the above terms and conditions for Caravan and Caravan parks are applicable for Select holidays.
- As inclusions of Select holidays, Caravaanlife will provide only caravan on rental and day pass for mentioned campsites. Rest everything is exclusive of the select holidays(like Fuel, toll, parking charged outside campsite, food, activity, etc) for which cost is to be borne by the customer.
- Caravaanlife provides recommended things to do on the way, but customer is free to plan his itinerary basis interest and feasibility.
- If customer wants to extend the duration of select holidays, customer need to contact Caravaanlife customer care. Extension of the duration is solely at the discretion of Caravaanlife authorized personnel. Duration will be extended only after additional price payment is done.
- Definition of relationship
- Services of Caravaanlife
The list of services shall include the technology platform that enables Caravaanlife websites users to schedule transportation services with private and independent providers in agreement with Caravaanlife. Unless and otherwise explicitly agreed by Caravaanlife in the same or a separate written agreement with you, the services that are made available are solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Also, you hereby acknowledge that Caravaanlife may not provide transportation services or its function as a transportation carrier and all such services are always provided by independent and third-party agents/contractors who are not employed by Caravaanlife.
- Restrictions to use:
- The users of the Website shall not:
- remove any copyright or trademark present in any part of the services
- remove any of the proprietary notices from any part of the services;
- indulge in activities like modifying, reproducing the work or prepare any derivate works
- indulge in distributing the license, sell or resell the service or part of the service nor transfer the licence to third party without prior approval
- indulge in exploiting the services of the website by displaying in public, transmit or broadcast any of the services licensed to you or permitted by Hype;
- indulge in unlawful activities which include reverse engineering or disassembling the services with the intention of launching any programs which could result in disrupting the services or any portion of it
- uses any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy or gain unauthorized access which could result in impairing any aspect of the services
- For best user experience we recommend to use latest Google Chrome Browser. Other browsers are not supported and may not fully deliver as expected.
- License and Ownership
- Acceptable use of the services
- Acceptable use policy
The services provided by Caravaanlife are not available for use by minor persons under the age of 18. The usage of the services from Caravaanlife or any associated third-party services by any person under the age of 18 will be permitted only if accompanied by you.
You shall not authorize any third-party usage of your account and shall not transfer your account to any person or third-party entity.
It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you will not use Caravaanlife services for any unlawful purposes including transport of illegal, unlawful and hazardous material.
While using the services of Caravaanlife, you shall ensure that you do not cause any nuisance, disturbance, inconvenience or any type damage to the property of the service provider or any other associated third party. Violation of such acts will result in penalising you for the damage done to the assets and can raise litigation for dereliction of your responsibility and careless behaviour towards our vehicles and crew members.
You may be asked to provide proof of identity under some instances while accessing the use of the services, and if you fail to provide the identity, then you may be denied access to use the services.
- User submitted content:
From time-to-time Caravaanlife may at its sole discretion allow you to submit or upload content such as text, audio or video or any other information which could include comments, feedback with regards to our services, support or service requests and also submission of information in response to competitions and promotions. All such content uploaded or submitted by you will be solely your individual responsibility. By posting any content on Caravaanlife, you represent and warrant that you grant Caravaanlife irrevocable and absolute royalty free license, which is applicable worldwide and is forever. Caravaanlife shall have the absolute rights to use the content or to modify it, create derivatives of the content, display publicly the content, sublicense the content in any format through any applicable distribution channel in connection with the services provided by Caravaanlife or as to any third-party site or services without invoking any payment of fee or without any notice or consent from you or any other entity, at any point of time.
- You also agree that
- by posting any content, you represent and warrant that you own such content or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth to Caravaanlife
- such content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- such content does not violate any of the provisions contained in this Agreement or any applicable law;
- you may pay all the royalties, fees, and any other amount owing to any person by reason of the posted you being proprietary to a third person;
- you shall be solely responsible for violation of any mutual agreement between you and the actual owner of the content, in case you are not the owner of the posted content.
You shall not post any user content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Caravaanlife shall not be liable or obligated to monitor, review the user content submitted or remove any such content. However, Caravaanlife shall reserve the rights to remove any user content at any point of time, for any reason without any prior notice to you or any other connected entity.
- Purchase and Payment information
Usage of services and goods provided by Caravaanlife or any third-party provider will involve applicable charges and taxes for which you shall make payment in advance at the time of booking your trip. Caravaanlife will facilitate and ensure payment of the applicable charges on your behalf to the third-party provider. The charges applicable may not include applicable charges as required by law. Refund of the charges or payment will be determined by the refund and cancellation policy setup by Caravaanlife. All refunds are processed once the vehicle inspection is completed and any receivables are completely taken into account. Post that your Bank might take 7 – 10 Working days to reflect it in you Payment account. The receipt for all payments for the charges applicable will sent to you by email.
Any additional charges due after completion of the trip based on the applicable rates will have to be paid immediately on receipt of notification related to payment due and shall be charged against the payment method as designated by you on the App. Failure to which may result in legal proceedings including the charges for all of the administration charges involved in recovering the outstanding amount.
In case of the primary payment method provided by you is incorrect or invalid or has expired you will not be able to use the services of Caravaanlife until valid and correct information is updated and, in such cases, where any pending payment is applicable, you will ensure that the payment is completed through any other mode of secondary payment.
All applicable service charges will be subject to revision / removal or establishment as and when necessary, by Caravaanlife at its own discretion. Caravaanlife may provide some discounts and promotional rates due to which the charges may vary from client to client for the same services and you acknowledge that these rates may or may not be applicable for you. Any cancellation made by you will be subject to cancellation charges as applicable by Caravaanlife cancellation policy.
- Applicable Disclaimers; liability and limitations; indemnity
- Applicable Disclaimers.
Further, Caravaanlife does not warranty, guarantee that the services or goods provided shall at all times be suitable to your needs, reliable and timely or uninterrupted and error free. Caravaanlife does not promise or guarantee that the services provided by third party providers will at all times meet the required quality, suitability and safety. All risks that may arise due to your use of the goods and services provided by Caravaanlife and third-party providers will be solely your responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
Under no circumstances shall Caravaanlife be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the goods and services provided, even when Caravaanlife is made aware of the possibility of such damages.
- Caravaanlife shall under no circumstances be liable for any damages caused, any liability arising or losses undergone due to:
- (i) You are not being able to access or use any of the services provided by Caravaanlife
- (ii) Your entering into any type of relationship with any third party provider or any transaction with them, even if Caravaanlife has been made aware of the possibility of such damages.
Caravaanlife shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any problems, delays or deterioration in performance arising out of causes that are beyond Caravaanlife scope of control.
The disclaimers and limitations stated in this section do not limit your right as a consumer which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
If a passenger falls sick while travelling, Caravaanlife in no case can be held responsible for the same and will not bore any liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Caravaanlife, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, partners and other agents from and against any and all claims and demands, including attorney’s fees, arising from Your use/access of Caravaanlife; or Your violation of any provision(s) contained herein; or Your violation of any third party right (s).
This Agreement and any dispute, which comes under the purview of this Agreement, shall be construed and subjected to the laws applicable in India without giving effect to any conflict of law’s provisions.
- Additional provisions
- Copyright infringement claims.
All Claims of copyright infringement shall be sent to Caravaanlife designated agent as mentioned in Caravaanlife web page at www.Caravaanlife.com for the designated address and any additional/connected information.
- Notice related to Service
Any general notice regarding the services provided by Caravaanlife may be sent to you via electronic mail to your email address in your account, or through written communication sent to your address as given in your account.
- General provisions:
- any of its partners/ affiliates
- Any entity who acquires Caravaanlife business /assets or equities
- any successor arising out of merger. Caravaanlife or any third-party provider shall not be obligated to enter into any partnership, joint venture or provide any form of employment as a result of the contract between you and Caravaanlife for use of the services.
In remote cases wherein any provision of these terms is considered to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable from a local government, country or jurisdiction point of view and in whole or in part, under any law, such provision or part thereof shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these terms. However, the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions in these terms shall not be affected and would stay intact and applicable at all times. In such an event, both/all parties could replace the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or section with a provision or part thereof that is legal, valid and enforceable and that has, to the maximum extent possible. These terms establish the entire (in part or whole) agreement and understanding of all the parties and replaces and supersedes all other prior or concurrent agreements or activities regarding such subject. In these terms, the words used as “including” and “include” mean “including, but not limited to” and the English language used here purely in the context of India’s nature, culture and style of construction and which may or may not imply directly or indirectly to the parties. Caravaanlife must be consulted if the meaning or the translation of these terms brings a different perspective to the parties.