Top of Maharashtra
Nasik >Bhandhardara >Shirdi >Nasik.
Ready to explore the highest peak on Maharashtra?
This Select Holiday Circuit takes you on a beautiful Caravan ride, temple on the highest peak of Maharashtra, Fort, and beautiful Majestic Sahyadri. With riverbanks and dreamy lakes that will play host to your caravan, there’s even a trek waiting just for you.
This Select Holiday starts from Nasik takes you to Bhandhardara to Shirdi and ends at Nasik. This will be a trip of 2 days and 1 night.
Choose your Caravan
Caravan options basis availability and Number of persons:
Select Holiday Perks:
- A driver will be accompanying you on this circuit.
- You get a complementary tent and tables.
- The cost included is of the Caravan rental and stay at Caravan Park for 1 night.
- Driver cost is included.
- Everything else will have to be separately paid for like the fuel, toll, parking and transfers from caravan location to pick up location.
Select Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Nasik to Bhandhardara
- Your caravan will arrive with the driver at your home. After settling in, get ready for an exciting Select Holiday. There will be plenty of clicks for the ‘gram, so keep your phones at the ready.
- With a driving distance of 76 kms, it takes just 2.5 hours from Nasik to Bhandhardara.
There’ll be so much to do. Here is list of things to pick from while traveling to Bhandardara:
- Sandhan Valley: Famously termed as ‘Maharashtra’s Grand Canyon’ and is a must do to get out of the world experience.
- Amruteshwar temple: The beautiful temple of Amruteshwar carved out of stone, is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Bhandardara Dam is 12 km and 22 mins from Bari Village. It is constructed on the Pravara River and has a natural environment with mountains and waterfalls.
- Umbrella Waterfall: These Falls are the falls formed under the Wilson Dam and the force by which the water falls on the naturally placed rocks that gives an impression of an umbrella.
- Wilson Dam: The base of the dam has a garden that boasts of thick greenery, huge trees and little streams
- Arthur Hill Lake: Surrounded by the lush mountains of Sahyadri ranges, Arthurlake is a quaint little pool that gets its water from the Pravara river. It is a serene place to unwind and soak in the natural beauty.
- Randha Falls: Another waterfall attraction in Bhandardara is the Randha Falls of the Pravara river. this waterfall is only attractive in the monsoons.
- Kalsubai Peak – Kalsubai is the highest peak of the Sahyadri Ranges. It is also known as the Everest of Maharashtra, as it is the highest peak in the state.
Your Caravan Park for Day 1 – “A Mountain Lake Escapade“:
Day 2: Bhandarara to Shirdi to Nasik
Your caravan and the diver will be ready to take you from Bhandardara to Shirdi. It will be a 98-kilometre drive of 3 hours.
Here’s what you can look forward to on your trip from Bhandardara to Shirdi:
- Sai Baba Sansthan Temple
- Samadhi Mandir: Owned and constructed by a millionaire from Nagpur, who was an ardent devotee of Sai baba.
- Gurusthan: Gurusthan is the place where Sai Baba first appeared to the world as a 16-year-old boy.
- Dwarkamai: Dwarkamai is one of the treasures of Shirdi for the devotees. They say that Dwarkamai is the heart of Shirdi, the place where Sai Baba spent a significant part of his life.
- Lendi Baug: The beautiful garden is situated at Shirdi-Manmade State highway.
- Jangli Maharaj Ashram: Located on Shirdi-manmade state highway, the ashram is 7km away from Shirdi.
- Dixit Wada Museum: The Wada Museum is located in the vicinity of the Shri Sai Baba Sansthan trust that showcases vintage pictures of Sai baba with his followers.
- Wet n Joy Waterpark: This destination has a number of thrilling rides and activities which are equally enjoyable for children and adults alike.
- Shani Shingnapur: The village is mere 65 kms away from Shirdi and therefore is one of the most visited places on the trip to Shirdi.
After exploring places on the way, you return back to Nashik with Beautiful Memories.