Abad >Shirdi >Nasik>Trimbek>Abad
Ready for a Religious 2-day enroute?
This Select Holiday Circuit takes you on a trip through Famous Vineyards, fascinating temples, and hidden waterfalls. With riverbanks and dreamy lakes that will play host to your caravan, there’s even a beautiful vineyard on the go. All of this will add a glorious drive across some majestic mountains and a jyotirlinga darshan, and your quest to find some of the hidden gems of Maharashtra will be complete.
This Select Holiday starts from Aurabgabad takes you to Shirdi, Trimbakeshwar via Sula and ends at Aurangabad. This will be a trip of 2 days and 1 nights.
Choose your Caravan
Caravan options basis availability and Number of person:
Select Holiday Perks:
- A driver will be accompanying you on this circuit.
- You get a complementary tent and tables.
- The cost included is of the Caravan rental and stay at Caravan Park for 1 night.
- Driver cost is included.
- Everything else will have to be separately paid for like the fuel, toll, parking and transfers from caravan location to pick up location.
Select Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Aurangabad to Shirdi To Nasik
- Your caravan will arrive with the driver at your home. After settling in, get ready for an exciting Select Holiday. There will be plenty of blessings to be collected as you get to visit some of the world famous temples.
- With a driving distance of 95 kms, it takes just 2.5 hours from Aurangabad to Shirdi.
There Is so much to Explore about Sai Baba when you are in Shirdi.
• Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Temple: Dedicated to Sai baba, Devotees can avail all facilities of a holy place.
• Samadhi Mandir: The temple is beautifully made up of white marble, railed by eye-catching ornaments amidst two huge pillars.
• Dwarka Mai: The place where the great Sai Baba spent a significant part of his life including his last moments
• Shani Shingnapur: village is mere 65 kms away from Shirdi.
• Lendi Baugh: The beautiful garden is situated at Shirdi-Manmade State highway.
• Dixit Wada Museum: The Wada Museum is located in the vicinity of the Shri Sai Baba Sansthan trust that showcases vintage pictures of Sai baba with his followers
• Wet n joy Waterpark: This destination has a number of thrilling rides and activities which are equally enjoyable for children and adults alike.
Your Caravan Park for Day 1 – “Discover the Beauty of the Backwaters“:
Day 2: Nasik to Aurangabad
Your caravan and the diver will be ready to take you from Nasik to Trimbakeshwar. It will be a 25-kilometre drive of 40 minutes.
Here’s what you can look forward to on your trip from Nashik to Trimbakeshwar:
- Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga: It is dedicated to the God Shiva and is one of the twelve jyotirlingas. The extraordinary feature of the Jyotirlinga located here is its three faces embodying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Rudra.
- Anjaneri Fort: situated in the Nasik-Trimbakeshwar Mountain range, it’s considered to be the birthplace of God Hanuman. It is a famous monsoon trekking spot.
- Sula Vineyards: India’s leading producer of wines, Sula Vineyards is located amidst the rolling hills of Nashik overlooking the Gangapur Dam. all-access tour of winery followed by a wine tasting session. Unwind with a glass or two at The Tasting Room overlooking the vineyards with panoramic views of the Gangapur lake.
- Dugarwadi waterfall: this is 30 kilometers from Nashik on the Trimbakeshwar road. If you’re visiting this area during the monsoons, be cautious as the water level suddenly rises.
- Brahmagiri Hill: go on a trek to the top of the Brahmagiri mountains with 750 steps and enjoy the stunning views of waterfalls during the monsoons.
- Shri Gajanan Vatika, Trimbakeshwar: surrounded by foliage and mountains, you’ll find a temple made of white marble – perfect for meditation with evening bhajans.
Your caravan and the diver will take you back safely to Aurangabad- while exploring spots on the way back. It will be a 200km-kilometre drive of 3 hours 37 minutes
By night of day -2 you reach back to your home with a refreshing trip.